Over the years, we have built relationships with manufacturers and reconditioning companies specializing in a multitude of different medical equipment. We are at the service of Surgery Centers, Hospitals, Diagnostic and Preventive Care Centers and other medical facilities, not only here in the US, but also abroad. Proximus Medical works with private parties, NGO’s, US and foreign governments. All this is available to your project in a cost effective and transparent turnkey format.
Advantages to you and your project – What we do for you.
- Define your equipment in accordance with your requirements and budgetary concerns.
- Communication with your various departments regarding modality features/necessities and integration.
- Selection of the proper equipment; sometimes good reconditioned options are available for certain modalities/brands; some might be outdated. We are here to assist and consult you in this selection process.
- Budgeting a project and ensuring that it stays on target or making necessary adjustments is crucial to you and us.
- Cost control: Various options are available to ensure the maximum savings to your project without endangering quality.
- Project Design and Planning: We work with specialized architects and engineers and therefore are able to provide you these services if required. Proximus Medical collaborates with the designers and planners of your choice to ensure proper planning, initiation, execution and termination of your project.
- Execution, Follow-thru and Completion. Proximus Medical prides itself to be standing beside its clients throughout the process and thereafter. Our objective is to be your preferred equipment vendor/partner, also after the project.
- Installation of your equipment might entail dedicated power, plumbing, shielding and other structural work. Proximus Medical ensures proper coordination and execution.
- Training of your staff on the use and maintenance of the equipment is crucial to ensure proper operation, patient safety and equipment lifetime.
- Adequate Maintenance and biomedical training avoids/lessens equipment failure and increases productivity of your facility.
- Equipment does break down. We are here to ensure that your facility has easy access to required Consumables and Parts.
Proximus Medical aims to be your equipment vendor/partner for many years to come. We constantly communicate with you regarding what other modalities could benefit you and your patients.
All of the above will give you and your staff more time to focus on the core of your business: providing healthcare and market your healthcare services.
Our objective is to consult you every step of the way so that you can be operational as quickly as possible, within or below your budget and time frame. After all, your success is our best advertising.
Call or contact us today so that we can discuss the best options for your project. We look forward to working with you.