For use with ambulatory patients, this system helps you to improve productivity and optimize workflow.
- Floor Mounted design minimizes installation requirements.
- The FRS is ideal for ambulatory patient settings and comes standard with a 500 lb. patient capacity mobile table.
- 8’ foot floor track standard, (10’ foot floor track optional)
- Can be configured with 32, 40, 50, 65 and 80kW generators
- Installed in ceilings as low as 8’
- Minimum room space without table – 8’ x 9’
- Perfect for urgent care, ambulatory settings, orthopedics
- CR or DR ready
- 4 independent locking casters wheels on mobile table
- Simplicity meets functionality. 2 day installation
- One hand, easy positioning, makes for quick and easy patient care
The FRS is also available with the AmRad™ Medical RadVision™ Digital Solution for a fully integrated, single user console, DR System. RadVision™ is available with and without two-step manual stitching.
- Additional Information
Motorized, elevating detector stand
• Footswitch and hand button operation
• Try for CR or wirless DR cassettes
• Enclosure for fixed DR panels
Floor Mounted Tubestand
• Manual, fully counterbalanced movement
• Longitudinal, vertical and rotational electric locks
• Vertical travel: 59 inches
• Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
• Alternative grids
This x-ray system is developed, assembled and integrated in America.
- REQUEST QUOTE