A fast, easy way to move into DR medical imaging:
- Images are ready for immediate viewing and manipulation for reduced exam time and quick answers in the ER and OR
- Images can be quickly forwarded from the console to a printer, PACS archive, and other network destinations
- The DRX wireless detector provides cordless positioning freedom
- Battery charger simultaneously charges three system batteries
- Software options boost facility workflow
- Designed for many types of general radiography exams
- Conventional and CR cassettes can still be exposed in Bucky
- Can be installed as an additional unit in a DR exam room
- Compatible with many Carestream DR, CR and health IT systems
Proven DRX Image Quality
- Increased latitude and high-contrast image detail with optional DIRECTVIEW EVP Plus Software
- Synchronizes with your generator for non-invasive exposure control
- System interface ensures the system is ready at the time of exposure.
Detectors that go and grow with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliability
The original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability.
Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
A separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
- Additional Information
Wireless cassette-sized detector, ISO 4090
• Wireless standard 802.11 n
• Image size: 14 x 17 in (35 x 43 cm)
• Maximum external dimensions:
same as 14 x 17 in (35 x 43 cm) cassette
• Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
• Pixel pitch: 139 m
• Power: On-board rechargeable battery or
external battery charger
• Captures 70 to 90 images on a single charge
•Can be used with your standard grids
• Touch-screen interface
• Controls DR imaging functions – including
HIS/RIS patient data access and image
review and management
• Accommodates up to three batteries for
• Power: 90–264 V, 50–60 Hz, 75 W max
Optional power/communications tether
• Connects detector to the capture console
for wired image transmission, or to the
battery charger for trickle charging when
the detector is used in a Bucky.
hoose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
DRX Plus 3543 for general radiology that is faster, lighter and more reliable*.
*As compared to the DRX-1 Detectors
DRX Plus 3543C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
DRX Plus Detector Brochure
DRX 2530C – for dose-sensitive pediatric applications and orthopaedic imaging.
DRX 2530C Detector Brochure
More than 11,000 DRX detectors are in clinical use worldwide.
File Attachments N/A
- REQUEST QUOTE