Fujifilm’s original FDR D-EVO digital radiography (DR) detectors offer cost-effective DR without compromising speed, dose savings, image quality or flexibility. Available in six models and multiple scalable configurations, so you can select the flat panel x-ray detector that fits your needs every time. For small anatomy and exams that require lower dose, the 24x30cm CsI (C24i) produces detailed, high-resolution images with unbelievable dose efficiency. When maximum field of view is necessary, rely on Fujifilm’s 17x17” digital detectors, available in cesium or gadolinium.
Fujifilm’s CsI DR detectors combine the inherent dose efficiency benefits of cesium with Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology to deliver ultra-sharp images with increased detail and low noise. Available in 24x30cm, 14x17” and 17x17”sizes.
- FDR D-EVO plus 24x30cm CsI (C24i)
- FDR D-EVOplus 14x17" CsI (C35i)
- FDR D-EVOplus 17x17" CsI (C43i)
Fujifilm’s gadolinium digital x-ray detectors are lightweight, highly durable and cost-effective. Using Fujifilm’s proprietary ISS technology, FDR D-EVO GOS detectors offer exceptional images, with high DQE that compares to the performance of conventional cesium detectors. Available in 14x17” and 17x17” sizes.
- FDR D-EVO 14x17" GOS (G35i)
- FDR D-EVO 17x17" GOS (G43i)
- Additional Information
Features •Patented ISS technology •Exceptional imaging and dose efficiency •Lightweight – among the lightest in the industry •Fit standard table and upright bucky’s and holders •Fast: 1-3 sec. preview, 8-10 sec. cycle time •Multi-charger holds up to 3 spare batteries •Auto-trimming for off-center imaging •Wireless models can also be used wired
FDR D-EVO Auto-stitching with manual capture
- Alignment markers on the shield/stand assist software to accurately align images
- Seamlessly stitches multiple images together using FDX Console software, which automatically recognizes specially-fixed markers
- Motion Suppression intelligently adapts image alignment to reduce effects of patient movement between exposures
Two stitching stand options for FDR D-EVO digital detectors
- Universal Stitching Shield* (rolling cart) for use with any upright chest
- Mobile Stand with Detector Holder* features a stand on wheels - no need for an upright chest stand. Easy, motorized shield adjusts to patient height, and 3 manual detector detents simplify detector locations for each exposure
Universal Stitching Shield*
For use with any upright chest stand, simply position the detector and tube to capture 2 or 3 overlapping images, aligning the detector bucky to the markers for each exposure.
Mobile Stand with Detector Holder*
Includes motorized detector holder - no need for upright chest stand. Easy, motorized shield adjustment to patient height, and three manual detector position detents help technologists quickly and accurately move from one exposure position to the next, perfectly aligning the overlap for the auto stitching software.
- REQUEST QUOTE