PaxeraView is a powerful viewing station that is able to work within any PACS environment (or can co-exist as a standalone solution) to handle all the modalities inside the healthcare facility. PaxeraView workstations are equipped with many features and tools that enhance studies’ handling and management, and help operators work out diagnoses in an easy, efficient and intuitive way.
• Supports all DICOM and non-DICOM modalities
• Seamless integration with PaxeraRIS solution
• Supports multiple user accounts with different access rights
• Fully customizable information grids
• Flexible and customizable viewing formats
• Flexible and fully customizable search engine that enhances the doctor’s work-list construction
• Create custom search filters for repeated searching operations
• Image/cine manipulation in runtime (zoom, pan and color management)
• Image processing tools and filters (invert, rotate, resize, crop, emboss, etc.)
• Orthogonal, oblique and curved MPR
•Multi-planar maximum intensity projection “MIP”
• Measurement tools
• Region of interest (ROI) processing and marking
• Many different annotation tools (arrows, lines, rectangles, etc.)
• 3D image reconstruction for virtual endoscopy
• Customizable statistical chart reports with different chart elements (legend, shape, color, etc.)
• Voice note recording during and after the examination
• Reporting tool with automatic report generation
• Fully featured archiving capability that allows archiving of multiple patients at the same time.
• Studies can be transferred to any DICOM-enabled machine for either storage, printing or CD/DVD publishing
• Easily customizable and flexible visual film designer
• Films (with any layout) can be printed to all DICOM and Windows printers
• Teleradiology module
• Multi-lingual support.
- Additional Information
More Information PaxeraView offers many options. Contact us today so we can tailor a solution to your needs.
- REQUEST QUOTE