Straight-Arm DR Features and Benefits
* The freedom to maneuver the hardware allows for optimal flexibility for patient examinations; patients can be standing, sittin
g or in the lying position. The system is designed to constantly maintain alignment between the x-ray tube and the image receptor, regardless of the angle of the image receptor or the u-arm tilt positions.
* Available with 30kw, 40kW or 50kW HF Generators.
* Combined with premium Cesium 17x17 DR solutions. No costly risks of dropping your DR solution as it permanently stays in the straight arm.
* Optional Mobile Table.
- Additional Information
Manual Straight Arm
• Floor Mount 8’ Foot 9” ceiling
• H.T. Cables
• Manual Collimator
• DR adaptation for 17x17 and 14x17 application
• X-Ray Generator SHF 50KW, 3 phase 208 volt
• X-Ray Tube E7884X 150Kvp 300,000 HU 0, 6-1, 2mm
SHF40, 40 kW, 500 mA HF-AP, 1-phase
Other generator sizes available
Toshiba, E7884FX, 300kHU tube, 150KVP, 0.6 x 1.2mm FS
• Fixed enclosure trays for upright and table
• Custom rotating enclosure tray for tethered panel rotates for minimal handling for upright stands and tables
• Grids 8:1 and 10:1
• Weight bearing stand
• Weight bearing cap
• Grid cap
• Mobile table
• Generator integration supports most generators
- REQUEST QUOTE